Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Button Soap Co.

The owner of Happy Button Soap Co. sent me two products to try out from her upcoming line:




Hand & Body Cream - Apple Butter Caramel: Warm rich apple butter and sticky caramel.

Foaming Sugar Scrub - County Fair: Sugary cotton candy, warm buttery funnel cake, and gooey caramel apples.

The texture of the hand and body cream is amazing, it has a generous amount of slip but sinks in extremely quickly leaving nothing but softness behind. Ive tried a LOT of lotions in the past and this is easily one of my favorites. Its perfect for hot humid days but also moisturizing enough for dry fall and winter days too.

The sugar scrub has a beautiful sky blue color topped with a dusting of shimmery silver turbinado sugar crystals along with pretty white very fine glitter - it looked amazing (I actually used half of my scrub up already I love it so much lol). The texture reminds me of cookie dough and balls up easily between my fingertips making application a cinch, the scrub also lathers up extremly well making an excellent medium for shaving. The scrub has the perfect amount of sugar throughout so its not too scrubby but at the same time polishes the skin gently to a smooth as silk finish.

Now to the scents:

Apple Butter Caramel: Now this is fall in a jar! Its a sweet warm scent that does smell exactly like apple butter blended with buttery old fashioned creamy caramel. The scent smells like heaven but at the same time its a light scent so it wont overwhelm if you are sensitive to most fragrances.


County Fair - You can really smell the sugary funnel cake in this one! actually I can totally smell all the different notes but funnel cake takes the stage. I honestly feel like im at the fair which brings back so many good memories for me. This is my fav scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment